16th September 2017, Belgium
The VintageAirRally is a combined vintage biplane and car rally in a format never done before.
We are looking for teams (four people per team) travelling in a vintage biplane and a vintage car – who will compete to lift the prize at the end of the day. The VintageAirRally Belgium is a combination that represents a world first!
We are currently accepting pre-registrations, and places will be confirmed in the following order of priority:
- A pre-formed team of car and biplane (both vintage).
- A pre-formed team of vintage car and modern biplane.
- Individual vintage biplanes (we’ll try to connect you to a vintage car owner).
- Individual vintage car (we’ll try to connect you to a vintage biplane owner).
- Individual vintage car (we’ll try to connect you to a modern biplane owner).
- Individual modern plane (we’ll try to connect you to a vintage car owner).
Please note that non-vintage cars (built 1967 or later) will not be accepted.
Team registrations will be formally accepted on the basis above, with priority given to the older/more exotic aeroplanes and cars.
The VintageAirRally Belgium costs 500€+VAT (BTW/TVA) for ONE team of four persons in a plane and a car. Please note that the VintageAirRally is a private event. Teams and spectators must register using the form below.
For the narrative please click on the link below: